This one is a mish-mash of a bunch of different recipes I found in an attempt to use up my abundant, fresh kale.
My husband loves cheese, so I added a huge topping of mozzarella before baking. You really don’t have to add the cheese, nor do you have to bake it if you don’t want — it’s fully cooked in the skillet and could go right to tabletop.
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 red onion, chopped (you could use other types, too)
- pinch of red pepper flakes (adjust to taste if you like / dislike a little heat)
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped (stems discarded)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 C vegetable stock
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 package any pasta (I used rotini because it grips stuff)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cheese topping of your choice (mozzarella? parm? both? you pick!)