Yup, another smoothie post! The baby is Boss Lady and she’s the one who keeps demanding new smoothies! How can I not comply?
Creamy Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 package frozen strawberries* (12 oz.)
- 1 cup milk (regular, almond or coconut)
- 1 frozen banana or a few scoops of yogurt, for creaminess
- a splash of juice for tartness, your choice. I used cranberry.
* add some ice cubes if you’re using fresh strawberries instead of frozen
Adding milk first then strawberries, combine all ingredients in your blender and process until smooth. Adjust thickness by adding more of the yogurt or banana if desired. Tastes like summer!
PS: Is anyone else planning to go to the BlogHer Food Conference in May?
It’s being held in Miami and I’d love to go, and to make plans to meet up with any fellow bloggers or readers who will be there! Of course, this all depends on my mom or someone else being able to take care of the baby while I travel, since I’m pretty sure Mark is booked through May for this next theater season. Which is a good thing. I just … am still adjusting to factoring a baby into my long-term plans. And she’s not even here yet! But she will be, any day now…..